Thursday, December 6, 2012

Finally! I made my own Shea Butter Cream!!


So I decided to try the notorious YouTuber Naptural85 Shea butter cream! I am really excited about my homemade Shea butter cream. I can not wait to use it on my flat twist out! Right now I'm wearing a protective style.

Ingredients:
Unrefined Yellow Shea butter
Coconut oil
Olive oil
Castor oil
Jojoba oil
Vitamin e oil

Its good to know that every time I use my shea butter I am use all virgin products!

This is also a great moisturizer for the skin. My children have eczema really bad in the winter, so I will be using this mixture on our skin too!

I'll post a pic of my flat twist out using the shea butter! So stay tune!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds promising.. would love to try this product.

    By
    Marisha Wick
    Jamaican Black Castor


    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Its great. Shea butter, which comes from the African shea tree, has been used for many centuries as a skin moisturizer and hair conditioner. It is also commonly used in Africa for cooking food, making candles, and even coating wood products. It is Always Available here Yellow Shea Butter | Moroccan Products Online

    ReplyDelete