Friday, March 8, 2013

How I wash my Hair video


Hi Gals!
I just want to give you an idea of how it would be like to wash a head full of natural hair. It's very important to know that when you choose to go natural, the down fall is that the hair can be very tangled. But don't let it discourage you!!! Over all its still a better choice than a relaxer. Please know you should NEVER comb through the hair dry! That is like sudden death! Even with my daughter, I never comb her hair dry, I keep a spray bottle of water in her barrette box. The spray bottle of water is only good for now because she don't have a lot of hair. So I expect to do the same for her hair as well.

Please leave comments and questions. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I just located your blog and wished to let you know that I have certainly loved reading your blogs. At any rate I’m going to be subscribing to your feed and I really hope you are writing again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Yes, I will be updating my blog more often. Please stay tune.

      Delete